As part of our commitment to making information about our grant making more readily available we will be publishing details of our grants awarded on quarterly basis as well as continuing to offer details of all our grants to 360Giving.
Grants awarded in 2021:
- November 2021 Young Women and Mental Health PLUS grants
- September 2021 Preservation and Scholarship Grants
- June 2021 Preservation and Scholarships Grants
- March 2021 Preservation and Scholarships Grants
- March 2021 Social Welfare Grants
Grants awarded in 2020:
- September 2020 Preservation and Scholarship Grants
- September 2020 Social Welfare Grants
- November 2020 Preservation and Scholarship Grants
- November 2020 Social Welfare Grants
About 360 Giving
The Pilgrim Trust works with 360Giving to publish information about our grants. We support the view that with better information, grantmakers can be more effective and strategic decision makers. 360Giving provides help for grantmakers to publish their grants data openly, to understand their data, and to use the data to create online tools that make grant making more effective. Find out more about 360Giving.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License which means the data is freely accessible to anyone to be used and shared as they wish. View a copy of this license. Please note the data must be attributed to the Pilgrim Trust.